I love the idea of a beat tape as a listening album. I included my violin playing on each track to keep a more personal touch, but tried to focus not so much on myself as a violinist and more on the moody extremes which seem to come from living in Milwaukee.
1. Been A Long Time- For when you remember what it was you were supposed to be doing with yourself this whole time.
2. Boxa Crayons- For getting loose and finding out that there’s an art to making a mess.
3. Reboot- When you have to wipe the slate clean and start from scratch with your damn self.
4. Night Smoke- Nostalgia. When reds and blues get washed out into greys.
5. Not Sorry- I won’t be.
6. Jellyfish- For when it feels so good that it stings.
7. Dilba- For alone time. We can’t come together if we don’t exist separately.